- The information in this website and the links provided are for general information only and should not be taken as constituting professional governance or financial advice from the Victorian Council of Social Service (VCOSS).
- VCOSS is not a governance or financial adviser. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs, and where appropriate, seek professional advice from a governance or financial adviser.
- VCOSS is not liable for any result or action arising from the use of, or reliance on, the provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.
- VCOSS is not responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this website, whether such a link is provided by us or by a third party. We have carefully selected these links for your convenience. However we do not endorse any products or services offered by the organisation owning or sponsoring the linked website.
- When following links to other websites, we encourage you to examine the copyright, privacy and disclaimer notices on those websites.
- These links are provided as a courtesy service and no judgement or warranty is made by us concerning the suitability, accuracy or timeliness of the content of any site that may be linked from the VCOSS website.
We regularly maintain links but please fill out our feedback form to report any broken links.
- By completing the VCOSS Good Governance Health Check or Good Governance Financial Health Check you consent to the Victorian Council of Social Service storing and using the following information: your email address, your organisation’s type and size, and the suggested areas of governance and/or financial management improvement.
- VCOSS may use the collated data to improve the tool and inform our sector development activities and member services.
- VCOSS will use your email address for the purpose of registration and possible anonymous evaluation surveys only.
- Neither you nor your organisation will be identifiable in any reports or materials we may develop.
- No email addresses or individual organisation’s results will be shared with another organisation.
Adapted from ACOSS’s Resilient Community Organisation Tool http://resilience.acoss.org.au/privacy
Please also read the full VCOSS website privacy statement http://vcoss.org.au/privacy/